Our Isotrack L Ground protection mats are man-handle-able mats which provide safe, temporary access for work areas and protection over hard surfaces as well as soft ground conditions.
Our IsoTrack panels are used across a wide range of industries including civil engineering, landscaping, golf course and sports field maintenance, holiday home parks, heritage and archaeological sites and a multitude of other applications. This enables more efficient and safer working conditions whilst at the same time promoting a more professional image to clients and customers.
We keep a large stock of temporary trackway panels for immediate despatch. We can transport the panels to your location and collect them and we also offer an installation service.
Panel Dimensions: 2410 x 1200 x 12mm (Usable surface area: 2.89m²)
Panel Weight: 36kg
Load Bearing Capacity: 80t (dependent upon the underlying ground conditions)
- Support vehicle weights up to 80 tonnes* Man-handleable mat – two person lift and easy handling using the hand cut-outs
- Fast and easy to install using a choice of connection options
- Compression moulded high performance thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and oil and is UV protected Flexible but tough and durable mat for long life use
- 100% recyclable at end of life
Key Information & Features
- One mat but two different traction surfaces – for vehicle and pedestrian use IsoTraction® surface designed and tested to provide the best vehicle tyre traction surface on the market
- Unique elongated connector hole design to compensate linear expansion/shrinkage of mats during extreme temperature changes.
Applications – Main Sectors
- Construction and civil engineering
- Drilling contractors
- Emergency access
- Temporary road and work areas
- Hard and soft landscaping work
- Sports facilities and recreational grounds
- Pedestrian walkways
- Any project requiring safe temporary access for vehicles and equipment